Thursday, October 16, 2008

Here's a silly game I found over at Charlotte's blog. I liked it so much that I copied it. Hope that's okay, Charlotte.

YOUR FULL NAME:edited out

YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of your first name plus “izzle”)
Marizzle

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal)
Yellow Cat (I don't think I'll be a very good detective, what with a name that implies cowardice)

YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and the name of one of your pets)
Anne Wallace

YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name and the first 2 Letters of your first name)
Kwima

YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color and your favorite drink)
Green Diet Pepsi (sounds like something that's growing in the fridge!)

YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents’ middle names)
Ann Patrick

1 comment:

Lisa Boyle said...

Looks like fun. I laughed, though, when I saw the witness protection one. Since my parents don't have any middle names, I guess I'd really be anonymous. LOL.