Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Break Fun

Gman is on Spring Break this week.  He and his dad had an outing to a train museum today.  Yesterday they went to 2 WHOLE HARDWARE STORES!!!!  Gman loves riding on the tractors and visiting the hammers.  I ended up with 4 dogwood trees and a cherry tree [to pollinate my current cherry tree].
 
He's been saying funny things again.  I woke him up the other morning and all day, to both me and his father, he kept grouching that I'd "ruined his dream".  He apparently was having a lovely dream and my waking him up destroyed it.  Bad Mama!
 
We were taking a walk the other day and he looked up at me and said, "Mama, my legs are weary."  I don't think I've used the word "weary" since I learned to spell it in 3rd grade and I have to admit, I'm still not sure if that's the right way to spell it.  What 5 year old says these things!

No comments: