Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Musclebones

I threw out my back and Gman has been "treating" me.  He's gone with me a few times to the chiropractor and he also thinks he's my doctor.  When I have aches and pains he brings me wet kleenex to put on my "owie" or he squeezes my muscles and I pretend it hurts and then he has to fix it.  It's very cute.  Last night he decided to fix my back [where i have a herniated disk] by pressing on it.  It didn't hurt because he has little pipe cleaner arms.  Plus, even if it had hurt a bit I would still let him do it just because it amuses me that he thinks he's my doctor.  But, thankfully it didn't hurt, although I did pretend to be in some discomfort.  He gave me blankie [his precious] and told me nothing would hurt while I snuggled blankie [who's a girl].  Then he proceeded to treat my "musclebones".  Just about the cutest thing I've heard lately and he does say some cute things.  When he was done with a variety of treatments [including making me do some exercises - which he drew on his chalk board and then pointed out with a marker just like a teacher] not only did he let me snuggle blankie, he volunteered to let me suck his sucky finger [index finger].  I thanked him but declined that privilege.  He did rub his finger against my mouth to show me the dry desicated part that he likes best.  It was weirdly touching.
 
Today is picture day at school.  Last year they didn't have anyone to take pictures, but thankfully, this year we do.  He looked so cute in his uniform this morning with his little plaid tie and sweater.

No comments: