Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Small Successes

 

  1. I got up.  I actually got out of bed at 5:15 AM, showered, dressed, made coffee, left the house without making too much noise, and picked up my co-worker, making it to work by 6 AM.  For a night owl who hates the worm [the early bird gets the …], this feels like a major accomplishment.

 

  1. I made it to the doctor’s office on time and had the HUGE cyst on my wrist drained.  I’ve had this thing since February and it’s been grossing my husband out almost as long, so I finally did something about it.

 

  1. I have kept the plant that my co-workers sent me on my father’s death alive for 3 ½ years now.  Granted there has been a bit of watering intervention by said co-workers, but still, mostly the girl with the black thumb [when it comes to houseplants] has had one for 3 years now.

No comments: