Friday, October 16, 2009

Crabby Butt

I hate it when I am really crabby and cranky at Gman.  He’s little and I know he can be overwhelmingly persistent and somewhat annoying, but I need to remember that these are the formative years.  The way I treat him now will impact him for years to come.  I grabbed his hands during night prayers last night and held them even when he tried to pull them away.  I don’t think I hurt him, I was only holding his hands, but still ….  I need you all to pray for me that I can be a better, more patient mother.  I need to become more like the Blessed Virgin.  I need to let go of this world and put myself more firmly in the arms of my Savior and ask Him to guide me and lead me on His path.  Please, God, help me to become more like the Blessed Virgin Mary.  Help me to raise my son the way that she raised Yours.  And even more, help me to guide him closer and closer to You so that he may walk the path You have ordained for him.  I ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with You on High.  Amen

 

Anne

 

No comments: