Thursday, March 26, 2009

UGH

Bad day today.  Bad night last night.  I hate nagging G. and yelling and just in general not being Jane’s mother.  It depressed me to no end yesterday and today.  I’m tired.  Of everything [please read that correctly and see that it says everyTHING and not everyONE].  I need my house back.  I need my son to behave properly.  I need someone to teach me how to be a good mother because I am failing in that one severely.  I need so many things and I don’t see myself getting any of them in the near future.  BLAH.  I just feel BLAH.  I think a Rosary said for the poor souls in purgatory will help me remember that things in my life are very VERY small crosses to bear.  I’ll have to make some sacrifices to remind myself that nothing in my life is bad enough to feel this way and I should remember that there are many [MANY MANY MANY] homeless, hungry, and suffering people and the minor inconveniences I am asked to tolerate are insignificant.  There.  That actually helped me to put it in perspective.

 

“Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone that fled to Thy protection, implored Thy help, or sought Thy intercession was left unaided.  Inspired by this confidence I fly unto Thee of Virgin of Virgins, my mother.  To Thee I come, before Thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions but hear and answer me.  Amen.”

 

No comments: