Friday, December 10, 2010

Tangled

Going to see the movie TANGLED tonight with Gman and hubby, maybe even N.  J can’t make it as we are going too early and she has to go home and let her dog, Phoebe Bouffet, out.  Irritated with N.  Keeps drinking all the hooch in the house, maybe leaving enough for one drink in the bottle.  Does that mean she didn’t drink it all up and doesn’t have to replace it?  I don’t think so.

 

Got some “free” firewood today.  Tree cutter gave hubby some stuff he had cut down and hubby gave him $20 for not only giving it to us but also for delivering it.  The other hunting buddies don’t ever seem to have to pony up for this kind of stuff when they all benefit from it.  Why is that?

 

I foresee trouble on the horizon.  Hubby wants to go “hunting” with me and Gman the week between Christmas and New Year’s and my sister will be in town and when she leaves, my brother comes in.  Going to get in trouble with Gram for going, but oh well.  She wasn’t exactly nice the other night.  She really depressed hubby when all he was looking for was a bit of affirmation.  Besides, I really enjoy going and I don’t know if I’ll have another chance before the weather gets icky.  Maybe will see if nephew would like to come along.  That could be fun.

 

Not hating my job lately, more like …… severe ennui.  And no reason for it as I have lots to do.  I just don’t want to do it.  Sloth, thy name is Kiwi.

 

Got addicted to Facebook quizzes last night.  Apparently I am the 7th Deadly Sin of Anger, I am the TV mom Carol Brady, I am the Disney Princess Belle, and I am the word “astute” in the dictionary.  I also tried to see who I would be in Harry Potter and was delighted to find out …. Harry Potter.  Woohoo.  I’m the hero.  Now all I have to do if find out which Hogwarts house I would be in.

No comments: